Zenalube Dry PTFE is a Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) dry lubricant spray with Teflon. Thats a release agent specially made for lubricating items that need a clean, dry spray to reduce friction at a medium to low load resistance.
Teflon, being hydrophobic, non wetting, high density and resistant to high temperatures. Teflon (PTFE) is an incredibly versatile material with a wide variety of applications. Though it’s perhaps best-known for its non-stick properties.
Our Teflon dry lubricant spray formula is excellent for use in a variety of use cases that require a lube that doesn’t attract dirt, grime or dust like many other products do.
For Use On:
- Lubricates locks, hinges, equipment linkages, pulleys, bearings, slide mechanisms, gear drives, chain drives, windows, etc.
- Also perfect as a mold release agent for molding applications.
- Repels dust and dirt
- Non-oily, non staining
- Lubricates metal, wood, glass and paper
- Temperature range works from 0° F to 450° F
- Reduces friction
- Contains no oil that can collect dirt and dust