Spot Treat Weeds Easily
Triple Threat Foaming Selective Herbicide is a powerful concentrated selective herbicide with no residual, in an aerosol herbicide formula.
It combines MCPP, 2,4-D and 2,4-DP to provide complete broadleaf weed control. Making it a great aerosol herbicide.
This aerosol selective herbicide controls broadleaf weeds and will not harm desired grasses and turf, making it ideal and convenient for golf courses, ground maintenance, lawns, street maintenance and parks.
Inverted aerosol trigger and foaming aerosol formula ensure visibility and precise application onto broadleaf weeds. VOC compliant.
For Use On:
- Flower beds
- Sports tracks
Triple Threat selective herbicide is also available in a concentrated liquid herbicide formula.
- High-intensity actuator accurately pinpoints weeds without hitting desired plants
- Aerosol foaming spray shows coverage to avoid over application
- Controls dandelions, clover, chickweed, and many other listed weeds on lawns and ornamental turf
- Controls more than 130 other broadleaf weeds
- Won’t harm lawn grass when used according to directions
- Kills broadleaf weeds down through the root
- Selective vegetation control