High Temp Red RTV (Room-Temperature Vulcanizing) is a 100% RTV high temp silicone sealant and gasket maker. A one component material that cures to a tough, rubbery solid when exposed to moisture in the air.
It makes an excellent high temp RTV silicone sealant and gasket maker that withstands heat, weather and more.
Since it will not flow under its own weight, it can be applied on sidewall joints and surfaces overhead without sagging, slumping, or running off.
It will adhere to clean metal, glass, most types of non-oily wood, vulcanized silicone rubber, silicone resins, natural and synthetic fibers, ceramic, paper, as well as many painted and plastic surfaces.
For Use On:
- Adhering Auto and Appliance Trim
- Including Metal
- Fabric-backed Plastics
- Bonding Gaskets in Heating and Refrigeration Units
- Sealing of Marine Cabins and Windows
- Filleting and Caulking Joints in Sheet Metal Stacks
- Duct Work and Equipment Housings
- Formed-in-Place High Temp Gaskets for Engines
- Gear Boxes
- Pumps and All Types of Equipment and Machinery
- Anywhere a RTV Silicone Sealant and High Temp Gasket Maker is Needed