Liquid Wax Stripper
Clear Cut liquid wax stripper is great for fast and easy removal of acrylic floor finishes and wax finishes.
To elaborate, this non-ammoniated wax stripping concentrate formula has no strong odor. In fact, it is ideal for use in health care and food preparation operations where a quick down time is a must.
Clear Cut is strong enough to remove several layers of finish. Apply by a mop or by an automatic scrubbing machine. Residue is easily removed by a mop or wet vacuum. Apply by mop or floor cleaning machine.
FLOOR CARE TIPS IN A FEW EASY STEPS:
- First rule, always dust mop entire floor before starting any stripping operation because any dirt and dust can damage floors during scrubbing operations.
- Also important, stripping solution should always be prepared just prior to use.
- In this instance, apply at a rate of 4,000 square feet per gallon. Dilute 8-16 ounces of stripper per gallon of water. Flood floor with stripping solution. Wait 5-10 minutes, and then pick up the stripper residue with a wet vac or auto scrubber.
- Also, when scrubbing with a rotary scrubber, be certain to overlap passes to cover the entire floor. Walk only where you’ve scrubbed – It’s less slippery.
- To prevent clogging, flip pads often. To keep pads in peak operating condition, clean with a diluted solution of stripper and store in a plastic bag.
- Use for removing: Acrylic floor finishes, Natural and Wax floor finishes, and Synthetic floor finishes.
- This product works great on:
For Use On: