Grease Trap Maintainer
Bio Flow is a bio-enzyme grease trap degreaser and maintainer. It cuts grease accumulations and eliminates bad odors. It works at the molecular level. All while a pleasant fragrance keeps traps and drain lines smelling fresh.
The continuous use of this grease trap degreaser and digestant drastically reduces plumbing maintenance costs. It also reduces pump-out frequency. Thus, making it the ideal grease trap degreaser and maintainer.
Free of Clogs and Odors
It uses the latest biological technology to keep grease traps and drain lines free from clogs and foul odors. The facultative bacteria offer greater continuous digestion and degreasing while its spore-form allows it to resist chlorine, disinfectants, and high-water temperatures.
This powerful degreaser/digestant also has special degreasing enzymes that immediately break down starch and complex carbohydrates to energize the bacterial replication of our five distinct bacterial strains.
Unlike detergents that simply push grease into sewer lines. These bacterial strains work together to degrade/digest organic waste quickly and naturally.
This degreaser process not only ends greasy accumulations, but also helps end obnoxious odors at the molecular level. This leaves a
pleasant scent. This degreaser and digestant keep traps and plumbing lines smelling fresh.
- Keeps traps and plumbing lines smelling fresh.
- Spore-form allows it to resist chlorine, disinfectants, and high-water temperatures.
- Has special enzymes that immediately break down FOG sludge.
- Extends the time between grease trap pump outs.
- Ends bad odors and replaces them with a fresh pleasant scent.
- Five-gallon buckets easily attach to the Pail Pump Dispenser.