This RTV sealant is a breakthrough in pressurized packaging that has a wide variety of sealing and bonding uses.
It will adhere to a number of surfaces; including metal, wood, glass, porcelain, plastic, painted surfaces, ceramics and rubber.
It’s ideal for use wherever a strong permanent elastic waterproof caulk, sealant or adhesive is needed. Available in a case of 10.3oz cartridges or 8oz piston cans. Maintenance engineers use RTV on duct work, plumbing fixtures, electrical connections and low-pressure water and drain lines.
Seal around tile, marble, showers, tubs, sinks, and plumbing fixtures and it will not grow mildew. It’s great for sealing windows, doors, sills, and ceiling cracks, machinery, engines, and transmissions.
RTV Silicone has excellent adhesion power. And it is extremely chemical resistant, and it won’t sag or shrink during severe temperature changes.
It offers unmatched performance, always remains flexible, and it will not dry out. RTV Silicone has a skin after 5 minutes, dries to the touch in 30 minutes and cures in 24 hours.
For Use On:
- Bonds Nameplates
- Stainless Steel Countertops and Shelves
- Marble Countertops
- Seals Windows/Doors
- Auto Body Seam Sealer
- External Body Patches
- Insulates Electrical Components
- Machinery Flanges
- Seal Wiring Harness
- Seals Lights
- Flexible, durable sealant
- Bonds most material
- Tensile strength withstands pressures up to 350 PSI
- Will not shrink, crack, crumble or dry out
- Unmatched performance under severe conditions
- Can withstand intermittent temperatures up to +600°F
- Remains permanently flexible at temperatures from -85° +500°F